Effective January 3, 2023, the Preble County ESC Central Office will be changing the hours of operation. The office will be open at 7:00 am and will close at 4:00 pm Monday - Friday. This will allow us to better serve our districts in a timely manner and will not impact the hours of operation for background checks.
The purpose of the Preble County Educational Service Center is to ensure that:
- Every student in the District attends a properly supervised school
- Professional leadership and consulting services are provided in order to strengthen local districts in areas they are unable to finance or staff independently
- Contact with the Ohio State Department of Education is maintained
- Compliance of state and federal program standards are met through the coordination of local school districts
The organizational goals established by the Governing Board are as follows:
- To provide efficient and effective administrative functions for the District.
- To provide a comprehensive communication system to share educational information with the people served by the District.
- To provide leadership in design, implementation and evaluation of educational programs for the District.
- To provide administrative, community, staff and student services to support and enhance the educational programs of the District.
Hours of Operation (As of January 3, 2023)
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm