|ESC SUMMER HOURS
Starting June 1, the ESC will be open Monday - Thursday from 7:00 - 4:00 and closed on Fridays. Background checks will be available Monday - Thursday from 7:30 - 4:00
The purpose of the Preble County Educational Service Center is to ensure that:
- Every student in the District attends a properly supervised school
- Professional leadership and consulting services are provided in order to strengthen local districts in areas they are unable to finance or staff independently
- Contact with the Ohio State Department of Education is maintained
- Compliance of state and federal program standards are met through the coordination of local school districts
The organizational goals established by the Governing Board are as follows:
- To provide efficient and effective administrative functions for the District.
- To provide a comprehensive communication system to share educational information with the people served by the District.
- To provide leadership in design, implementation and evaluation of educational programs for the District.
- To provide administrative, community, staff and student services to support and enhance the educational programs of the District.
Hours of Operation (As of January 3, 2023)
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
On behalf of all Preble County school districts, the Preble County ESC is seeking qualified substitute teachers for the 2023-2024 school year. Under the new law passed by the Ohio legislature, a bachelor's degree is no longer a requirement to serve as a substitute teacher. Qualified applicants MUST have a minimum of a high school diploma and be at least 21 years of age, unless they are enrolled in an accredited university education preparation program. In addition, applicants must be of good moral standing and pass both a federal (FBI) and state (BCI) background check at the applicant's expense.
Applicants with a bachelor's degree may also use this form to apply as a substitute teacher.
If you meet the criteria to apply for a Substitute Teacher License for the 2023-2024 school year you will be contacted by the Preble County ESC to schedule an appointment to interview. You may also call the Preble County ESC directly at (937) 456-1187. You can access the form by clicking here.